Thursday, April 2, 2009

Sweet Sweet Victory

I haven't had a migraine in two days and looks like I'm going on a third praise God. Due to prevention methods. I could feel one coming on since I had a major one on Monday but decided (And think I mentioned this already:)) to take medication each morning rather than waiting for one to come on. Can't keep this up indefinitely and hopefully I'll just get to the place of not having them. But for the two weeks of the cleanse I'm going to stick with it unless I notice a noticeable change to stop doing so.

Also realize I probably should eat something while I'm at home before heading to work then eating my "real" breakfast so to speak when I get there. I usually don't because a lot of times if I eat too early or not enough, I'll end up with a headache from that because for some reason it makes me hungrier. But I think in the time it'll take me to get to work that should be good and keeps me from getting so hungry from not eating early enough that I get one anyway.

It's a slow deliverance but I praise God that I haven't tossed up my hands and believe I'll overcome this.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin