Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Design Watch- Fonts

I love fonts in design, however when I'm trying to create myself. Rather it's a logo, poster, flyer whatever the case. I never ever ever never am satisfied with the fonts I chose, can't quite get the look that I want or not 100% on what it is I want to achieve.

So it helps when you can seek help outside of the basis provide with whatever program is being used to create said flyer, poster etc. And of course to be able to utilize free ones is always a lovely thing.

So saying all that to say:) Here is a website where you can access all type of free font loveliness:) Feelin the example on the left and I'm sure if I used it in anything I'd debate it to death too as to rather to go with it or something else:) The link to the site is http://www.girlswhowearglasses.com.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin