Tuesday, December 16, 2008

At home sick-a time of rest

Welp I'm at home sick with some sort of virus. Yesterday I couldn't even get out of bed to get to the doctor's which I have to go to to pick up a referral. Today I'm feeling a little better, but my poor child caught it and is suffering what I did yesterday.

By little better I can eat and sit up. However I'm grateful because I'm getting much needed rest and able to do something as small as writing this blog. Yet feel bad because I'll be off for two weeks beginning at the end of day Friday and so a lot of work will be on hold. Not so bad that I'll drag in sick LOL but I know work will suffer, even if I get in at the end of the week and will also mean more work for me when I come back Jan 5th.

Which brings me back to being grateful because I'll be able to go in afresh ready to work and probably even grateful for the load because it'll keep me busy through out the day, even the 1st week.

I'm also grateful for some rest from my night classes. It can be tough working full time taking care of home working in ministry at church and going to classes two nights a week that gets me home late. The payoff in each area is wonderful yet if not careful to prioritize and take time away when needed, we can indeed become run down and in turn useless in each of the areas we're trying to work so hard in.

So bottom line of my posting LOL is I'm sick but I'm grateful because it's allowing me some much needed rest and right before a long break that will provide more needed rest. Now I just have to hold to not filling each second with stuff and take advantage of resting and being refreshed.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin