Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Fireproof

fireproofbanner

Fireproof is coming out on Friday and I can't wait to see this movie. To my surprise a commercial came on for this last night, not sure what channel I was watching but it was nice to see as I didn't expect to see any for this.

I'm not married yet I enjoy learning as much as I can about marriage and would like to some day marry. Also it's good when talking to fellow believers or anyone really who are married or considering. Being equip to speak on the topic isn't limited to those who've already said I do so things like this teaches me as I wait:) And I say this assuming it's going to direct us towards biblical marriage judging both by the trailer and Kirk Cameron being in the film.

Here is a clip for you to judge for yourselves:)


No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin