Monday, September 29, 2008

Web/Print Design

I'm so excited I've just began taking two more classes towards a print and web design cert. I've previously taken an Adobe Creative Suite Overview course and a Photoshop Course. Now I'm taking an Adobe Illustrator Course and Web Design I.

Both instructors seem to know what they're doing and have the ability to show me those things I'm typically pulling my hair out trying to figure out on my own:) Concerning both print and web work. I'll be sure to post some of my projects here as I do them this semester.

My hope is to utilize this free training within my church as well as any projects that may come my way that align with God's word. That is not the design itself but that which would be represented.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin