Sunday, December 21, 2008

His Love Story- A Boundless Article

There is a great article on boundless.org in relation to marriage. It features stories of different ways God brought two people together. I know in my experience of asking about marriage (in the past let me add) people often times would give their stories which is great but limiting because they couldn't see beyond what God had done for them so say someone that wasn't looking to marry met and married their husband, they can't comprehend someone saying they desire to marry and seeking wisdom, prayer etc from the body. Or a guy saying he's seeking a wife. So this article is a blessing and testimony of the many ways God can orchestrate relationships.

You can peep the article here.

4 comments:

Kevin said...

Thanks for stopping by singlechristian.org! I've responded to your comment over there. Please keep visiting for future updates.

-Kevin in Manila

faith(215) said...

Thanks Kevin, I will continue to check back for updates and will be following the blog as well.

Anonymous said...

Hey! I liked this article. It was very encouraging. Helps me to have hope.

faith(215) said...

Hey Chakia,

Same here it reminds me of God's faithfullness which has pretty much been the lesson of the week for me all around LOL:)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin