Thursday, December 18, 2008

On the weight loss front

Okay so for those who'd followed me on theskinty.com or via theskinty on myspace. I'd mentioned I'd take down the site for a bit and either create a separate blog or blog on here. Decided to blog on here for now.

My goal for the skinty was not to be a site where I'd say I've done it now you can do it too, but a support system where myself and other believers came together as a means of accountability learning from one another praying for one another etc. While obtaining our goals. However it became work and lots of it, with no signs of growth. There is a balance to that we do not want to be totally dependent on anyone but God HOWEVER, it's God who calls us to one another, to be accountable to one another not being God but getting in where they can as being led by God. That's something so overlooked in an as long as I got Jesus I don't need anyone mentality or if you need me, it shows a weakness in the faith. Where as because of Jesus, I can humble myself and ask for help where needed and when received He gets total glory and when not received He still gets total glory:)

So hope to reinstate the site again sometimes soon am still continuing on in getting the weight off but focusing on that rather than the upkeep of a site as well.


So with that said, I will be posting on here and hope to some day see the vision of The Skinty realized for other women which will mean being on there after losing unfortunately. And nothing wrong with that, my only beef with that is we can get caught up in trying to be like so and so and doing what so and so did rather than doing what's best for us and our bodies our struggles or weaknesses. Yet I can still speak on those things even if someone is seeking to do what I'd done and sometimes that just is the key for someone else, seeing the success of someone that did it before them.

So with all of that said, I'll begin probably next week doing a weekly log. I'm sick this week so my judgement isn't too reliable and if I get enough readers who are interested in participating, will do some challenges with fellow bloggers on here.

****This was actually written earlier in the week so feeling much better:)

Looking forward to getting this stuff off!! Once and for all.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin