Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I had a dream

I had two of the best dreams on Sunday morning. I often wake up at say 1:00 or 3:00 in the morning and eventually fall back to sleep before time to get up. This time around I was on facebook where I read DJ Wade O's status which said he was grateful for all of the believers he's been able to meet due to the position God has him in....this is paraphrased. Then I read a post from a friend on there that was doing some Christianity bashing.

Then off to sleep I went. First dream was of DJ Wade O rebuking me for not walking in love. I told him about my dream on facebook to which he replied I'm going to take heed to this as well as we all need to grow in love and will not be perfected on this earth.....again paraphrased. But that would have been a dream I could roll with LOL. In this dream he said to me the love you think you're walking in is actually hate. OUCH! I forgot to mention I'd written my blog about love before this all went down. Nevertheless I'm using this as reason to do a heart check in this area. As I wrote in my previous post, we are often times not walking in it and I'm not exempt because I feel need to blog about it:)

The next dream was one of me in a restaurant, and the cooks began to speak about how Jesus isn't real and they just began to clown Christians and customers were laughing and chiming in. And so I began to witness to them. Asking them why is it that they don't believe He exists and does their not believing in Him make Him non existent? Would one want to take a chance with their eternity by their own judgement oppose to God Himself revealing who He is? Then I proceeded to give them the gospel and people began to repent. Believe that is tied to the friends facebook post.

I woke up like thank you Lord that Wade O dream wasn't real LOL, again it puts before me the opportunity to do a heart check but if ever you listen to his radio show, Wade O typically brings such a good balance concerning walking in love oppose to going straight for a hard core rebuke, that if I took that brotha there then I truly was walking in some stuff that is jacking up folks lives. And the second dream was nice, the unbelieving will bash Christ will mock and will think us to be the foolish ones. But if we indeed walk in love, we won't attack we will give them the gospel.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin