Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Measurements woo hoo!!

Okay I have to take back the one negative I'd mentioned about my trainer in my last update because here is my measurements:

Initial Measurements: Waist 45 Hip 47 3-11-09 Waist 40 Hip 45

Skin Folds: Tricep 42 Tricep 38

Iliac 33 Iliac 30

Thigh 55 Thigh 45



Perhaps I need to reconsider the whole thing of muscles weighting more than fat, or at least do more research. I'd always been told it weights more but when I began to research it so that wouldn't be my excuse, I'd read it weights the same but is simply different. But perhaps it is an issue of gaining muscle while still losing fat? I dunno I'm just going to be grateful for these measurements and begin to measure myself and not just weight.


So tempted to just throw the scale out the window LOL but it does have it's place I just need to be patient when it doesn't say what I want it to, being sure to factor in all possible reasons not that it's always a gain.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin