Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Weight loss goings on

Decided to do slim-fast this week. Not sure where I am pound wise since as I stated last post I'm not weighing right now however I know the pounds were coming off slowly. My goal was to do The Fast Smash when I joined the gym but I cannot find that book and refuse to buy a new one. I'm athe type of person that call myself putting something away and I do nothing more than prevent myself from finding it:) And that's what I did in this case.

Think I'm going to ask my sis to borrow hers if she's not using it but in the meantime, slim-fast it is. Not so much looking to slim fast:) But to get my eating under control and hopefully get the scale moving. Usually doing a detox does it but holding off on doing one for a lil bit yet still need to do something to get more disciplined. And so it dawned on me, go with slim-fast.

I'll do it for about a week and then go from there if I feel the need to do it longer I shall. This week was the first week that I could try out my go wear fit band during a normal activity week, last week I took it off for a hot second and kept forgetting to put it back on:) Yesterday I got pretty close to my goal calorie burn however it's also the day I'm out later for my class so will have to compare Wed. to today and yesterday (have a class tonight also).

Lastly went to the gym yesterday and it was the 1st workout I've done without my trainers aide. I am pleased with how much I was able to retain of what she'd taught me. Supposedly I have one more session with her, today but I'm thinking she got that mixed up and our last was last week but I will found out today. Either way I'm confident I'll be fine without her yet grateful she'll still be there to give some input.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin