Friday, April 17, 2009

Back in the gym

I went to the gym yesterday for the first time in almost three weeks. As a matter of fact, my motivation for going is the fact that it had almost been three weeks since I'd last been. I took a break due to the cleanse which it's recommended to take it easy. That first Monday I went to the gym and just took it light which was my plan for the duration of the cleanse. However other things in life kept coming up to where I wasn't able to get in, almost didn't make it yesterday due to taking my student workers (work at a Univ) at work to breakfast as a part of student worker appreciation week. So figured I wouldn't take my lunch until it dawned on me I could do just that and went ahead to my class.

Going to go in a few minutes today and may if I can get myself out of bed early tomorrow, go tomorrow morning early as well. I tell you I had to keep drinking water my arms were tiring fast and the whole nine. It took much work to get to the level of strenght I did so my thoughts are to be sure to keep it light as I planned and if nothing else in the weight lifting department. Especially since I'm now planning to do this four times a year.

Also I realized I won't need to do the fiber pills because I started using flax seed. I put some in my oatmeal in the morning and it has plenty of fiber in it which keeps you full and well regular:) There are tons of other benefits to using it aside from this, I'll make a mental note to do a post on that real soon, right now gotta run out the door hit the gym and get home.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin