Monday, April 20, 2009

Love Amy's Food!!

This is soooo goood!!! It's cool because I've wanted to try to make a pizza like this with caramelized onions. I'd planned on using tomato sauce but wanted to try the onions to see if I could create a pizza without cheese that I would like and well if I'm not successful with doing it myself, Amy's surely did a good job and I can just get it.

Not sure if I posted this before or not (so forgetful!) But I'm trying to figure out a way to grow my locs while working out. I'm locing with extensions so it's not too bad but it gets really bushy about a week or two after I re-twist. I've had locs before about 5 years ago maybe and I did it without extensions and it took a full year to loc completely so I'm not hopeful that this will be able to survive the perspiration. I plan on going to a salon once and see how long it lasts after getting it done. Sometimes others can do your hair better than you can, hoping a loctician will get it tighter than I am. Then my gym is generous in supplying a hair dryer that I can use after I workout. May also have to do dry shampoos as if I were locing on my own (without extensions) and having to wait before getting wet. I shall see but cutting them isn't an option.....nor is putting off working out.



With that said, realizing I haven't gotten in enough water today and my body is saying yeah pretty much so let me go take care of that:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I came across your blog as I was surfing and wanted to say congratulations on your progress. I am doing Weight Watchers and it has been up and down, but I'm heading slowly in the right direction. Good luck!

faith(215) said...

Thanks, I've done Weight Watchers at work before and really liked it. The individual over it left and it has yet to be reinstated. Trying to do it on my own but if ever I hit a stump that I can't get past, I'm going to join WW again.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin