Thursday, January 29, 2009

Weight Loss- A gain this week.

Did my weight in yesterday and I gained the 2.5 back that I lost the previous week. It was a little disheartening but I dust myself off quickly and jumped back into the game. The issue wasn't so much me dipping into food just to do so, I keep getting these migraines that I typically get if I skip breakfast or don't eat enough and advil aleive etc does nothing for it. So when I felt one coming on I decided to nix the fruits and veggies and go for somethings heartier. That didn't really help and my next step is to just go to the doctors to see if there is something more that's causing this.

The trainer at my gym said it could be brought on due to dehydration, and that my body is still adjusting to things. I hope that's the case but still going to my doctor to get things checked out.

Speaking of the trainer I just may do the sessions with her sooner rather than later. Oh also the gain was due to missing some workout days the prior week. I forget why I think because I had meetings for a few days that week and one day I had a migraine so didn't go. Anyway when I worked out on Tuesday she came and asked me questions, let me know if I needed any help to pull her over etc. On my way out she mentioned when it gets warmer she may start some lunch time workouts, her class is today actually so she's thinking doing it outside rather than inside and doing things like running the art museum steps (like rocky LOL) and other activities we could do. Just really passionate about, actually I get the impression the entire staff is this way, passionate about fitness and people being healthy rather than having these "hot" bodies and becoming obsessed with it.

Working with her early on, aside from taking her class will give me that accountability, that good early start and out of these 200's. She worked one on one with me on Monday and I could tell the difference. She does a lot of exercises for less time and I end up sweating like crazy. Seems really simple but my body surely feels it in the end. And don't know 100% what she does but she knows what she's doing, getting that foundation down will help.

So thinking because I haven't yet looked for a car, I'll put that on hold if need be and do the training first. Also considering seeing a nutritionist, I have to check my health bennies on that one.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin