Friday, January 9, 2009

Working it out





I am loving my gym and I'm grateful!! More than food, working out is my biggest enemy. And I think I'd mentioned in a previous post how I'd rather take in less calories to lose the weight than to have more and work out. But I'd decided some time ago to make myself work out rather I liked it or not. It's not only good for loosing weight but for my body as a whole and therefore I'm grateful to be able to say I now enjoy it, to a degree at least:)


And my gym isn't far from my job so it makes it easy for me to get there and I like it because it's not really crowded all age groups no one flexing their bodies etc. I can get in and get on the machine I want without having to wait long or find myself limited to certain times due to overcrowding and the need to schedule machine usage. Just all kinds of good benefits and my prayer is that I'll continue to enjoy going and do it any way when I don't feel like it.


Also I'm being bold and posting my current weight on the sidebar as well as each weeks losses and hopefully no gains but those too if that happens. Again trying not to remind myself of the gain, over 20 pounds to be exact and press forward. History says that I'll drop fast so it'll be going beyond that loss, can't wait to see the 100's again. Wow can't recall the last time I was in the 100's I was 203 when I had my daughter so that was the closest I'd been in a long time. And while it's not about a # so much as being healthier I'm factoring the fact that getting there shows I'm closer to a healthy weight and the accomplishment of getting past the struggle that keeps me going up and down.


So I'm excited and will patiently work pray, die to this flesh etc etc etc.......until all of this stuff is gone!!

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin