Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Always Something

This isn't a serious always something praise God:) Speaking on the fact that I decided to loc my hair right when I decided to work out. The workouts are sweating out my loc sets and because I'm doing so with extensions this time around, I have poof at the roots and long locs at the end what's a girl to do LOL.

I'm hoping to go to a salon and that they'll get it tighter than I'm able to and it may be something simple like having to set a few of them more often then I would have if I weren't working out. I'll try the salon first and go from there. It's a good thing however, I've never sweat so much and so fast than I do working out with the trainer at my gym. I had a session with her yesterday and I'm truly grateful that I was able to sign up because I'm able to see how far I can push myself without injury. I know I'm usually lighter on myself so to speak to avoid injury and just flat out comfort zone. So it's truly been a blessing working with her. I'll just have to keep up with what I've learned once the sessions are complete.

On that note let me get ready for work. Not weighting in today for personal reasons:)

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin