Monday, March 30, 2009

Spring Cleaning for myself:)

Welp I've committed to doing what I probably should have done long ago, doing another cleanse. I do so at least once a year and only reason I hadn't yet is because I wanted to do some losing on my own and then do it. Typically I'll drop 10 pounds easily on a cleanse so figured if I did it during a plateau period rather than early in the game, it would keep things moving. Well the plateau decided to come early in the game so I'm still on point:)

So sitting Slim Fast to the side and doing it when I hit a plateau and in the meantime going at the cleanse. I lose about 10 on Slim also, and not into dropping fast so much as that jump start. But due to these migraines I wasn't able to do the Slim Fast and not sure if it's Slim Fast itself, or the fact that a migraine was already kicking in before I even started. Nevertheless it's what made me decide to go on and cleanse, could be a need to detox that's the problem as well.

And I just read on a blog that research says that migraines can be linked to being overweight. Hmmmm that could be my answer yet I've been heavier than this without any issues. But I wouldn't mind if that is the problem because then it's an easy solve. Right now I have no clue of what's triggering them.

Also believe eating the clean foods will help with them as well so truly hope this is it. The beauty of the migraines however is I'm not trying to settle with them and the medication given only helps but so much so there is no getting comfortable with my weight/eating anymore.

Was hoping to go shopping and not eat out any during this time however forgot about my classes tonight and tomorrow so thinking I'll hit up a nice Italian restaurant, probably the one right under the same building my class is in. Order some salmon made in olive oil and steamed veggies. Italian because that's what they use anyway so I don't have to worry about rather I'm getting what they're saying they're giving me.

If you'd like info on the cleanse I'm using, check out www.enzymatictherapy.com. I'm doing the Simple Cleanse, usually do the Whole body cleanse and doing the simple only because it was on sale at Whole Foods:) Now I see they have a coupon on their site so may have been the same price. At any rate I'm just glad to have started. Praying that the eating habits will stick too minus migraines. And better yet that this will bring an end to them.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin