Saturday, March 28, 2009

Spring Cleaning

I'm doing some Spring cleaning today and it's making me wonder, why do I always resist it!? I love cleaning it can be quite therapeutic and I love how everything looks once it's done. But getting started can be soooo hard, Like I sat down for all of two seconds to check something on the net and I've been here for about a half hour now LOL figured I'd get a blog in:) And I know some days it's the weather, either too hot where I don't feel like moving or too cold where I don't feel like moving. At least when it's cold once you get started it produces heat but again it's getting started.

I have so much to do too, I'm trying to focus on different areas in the house one at a time (Aside from regular cleaning) so that I'm not overwhelmed. I have one room that's driving me crazy because I'm storing everything I want to give to charity and it's really stacking up so keeping the door closed for now. But want to try to accumulate as much as possible before calling because the particular place I give to usually comes during the week and on specific days to my area which means some missed time at work.

But I'm getting there I still have tons of stuff of my mom's that needs to be sold rather than given away and it's challenging because she'd brought a ton of collectible things in hopes of leaving something for myself and my siblings (despite our warnings that she didn't) yet she didn't mark everything with the prices or keep the receipts in a specific place so not sure what they're all worth. So thinking once I have get everything else in the house in order, will tackle those things.

Now let me get back to cleaning:)

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin