Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Go Fight Win:)

Beginning on Monday I'm starting a mini-goal to get out of the 200's. Still have to do the calculations to see how long it'll take and I usually don't like to do that because if I don't hit a goal weight during any given week, it can become discouraging. However and again going back to the mind renewal issue, if I don't get at those things that can make me uncomfortable and fight through them, I'll simply find myself loosing at a snails pace continually or maintaining.

This week my eating has been okay but not as effortless as the past three weeks were. Not that I didn't have my challenging days but noticed since I'm not doing a cleanse or consecration anymore, I'm getting all of these cravings that are easier to say yes to because they I can say for instance if I wanted a hot dog I can add it into my day and watch what else I eat for the remainder of the day. However I may find later that I want cheese in my salad or that I'm not full enough and need to eat a larger portion of whatever it may be, making it easier to go over my daily calorie intake.

Basically I'm really casual which is how I like it and feel it'll be for the good long term with making this a lifestyle change, not just about losing weight. However reality is I want this weight gone also, and while I don't have expectations to lose 20 pounds in one week LOL. I'd like to be more consistent with getting off at least 2 weekly. Without allowing myself the well if I at least maintain I'm cool excuse.

Therefore my plan of action will be first to figure out how many months it should take if I were to lose 2 pounds weekly. And the goal will be to do some increased workout activity as my gowearfit band let me know I was coming in a deficit on most days. And possibly some calorie cut backs but judging by the time of year will most likely go with more increased activity.

Will update here of course my progress:)

2 comments:

~Trina~ said...

thanks for the comment on my blog. I'm going to enjoy following yours along. It's such a battle, but I know we'll make it!

faith(215) said...

Hi Trina you're welcome and thank you both for commenting and following. Very true it truly is a battle but yes we will make it. Determined to do so by faith this time!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin