Friday, May 1, 2009

A really good Chip

I'm having a weird day. I wasn't very hungry this morning so didn't have my usual oatmeal yet decided to sip on some coffee to get in some calories. And just finished a sack pictured to the left.

Let me tell you if you haven't tried Herr's Baked Potato Crisps yet and like Lays or a fan of chips in general. Do yourself a favor and get these! I tried the cheddar and sour cream version last week and at first wasn't that impressed but as it grew on me I noticed how flavorful they were. This time with the BBQ, I couldn't tell that I was eating the baked over the regular. Now I'm sure someone that eats chips all of the time, especially those who don't do baked at all would disagree. And let me add more so the flavor of the BBQ than the chip itself tastes identical. But because of that flavor, don't feel like I've missed out on the real thing.

Love lays version too, yet theirs hardly tastes like the fried version of their chips. So these are a keeper for me. On occasion because of the sodium I have to watch out for. For lunch I'm having a roasted veggie Amy's pizza again so I'll have to be careful of what I eat for dinner in the sodium department. Thinking veggies and this rice I brought. Really good like a natural rice a roni. Don't have the pic available or name of product with me so will have to post more about that at a later date.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin