Thursday, May 7, 2009

Are you a fool?

And now for that non-weight loss post:) I just came across this quiz and thought I'd share with fellow believers:



If you take this be 100% honest with yourself about the answer that applies to you. Only you and the Lord can see it and He already knows who you are:)

I've seen on some web platforms where people will take quizzes that do not truly reflect who they are. For example someone shy and timid getting an you're as bold as a lion final answer. Nothing wrong with saying I'm shy/timid in an area and in order to grow rather than make self feel good with an answer that feels good in that moment.

I found this to be really helpful I'm reading a book by Nancy Lee DeMoss titled "The Power of Words" and some of the Proverbs in the quiz confirmed some things this book spoke on as well so while it's not fun to have a fault poked at, better to know they can be overcome than to stay in them.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin