Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Crazy day yesterday

Yesterday was a horrible horrible day. Oh my goodness I'm not sure what it was exactly but I was really emotional. There are several things pressing upon me that I've been praying about and being a big girl in waiting for my Lord to come through. Not in asking for things from Him but difficult situations I'm facing and some of them the type that show you how you're completely dependant upon Him and cannot do it without Him yet He seems so afar off concerning said situation.

So I guess with each situation, they all just came to the surface at one time. One thing I have learned however is if I feel the need to cry and not sure just do it, don't feel like there has to be a reason in order to allow them to flow. I know there is a reason I feel that need to cry but speaking on if there isn't a specific understanding as to why I feel weepy just let them flow oppose to thinking up some reason to make it okay to do so and I therefore did just that. Also reminding myself that joy will come in the morning no matter how hard the situation may appear at the time.

Still not sure of the exact reason I was so upset I'm going to journal my feelings and get to the bottom of them individually again with pray as well as studying biblically for example one situation I was pretty angry about something that I hadn't realized how much so apart from it resurfacing, so getting at how to get past that over venting them out or suppressing it.

And one thing that I noticed in all of my emotionalism:) Is that I didn't overeat not once. I've questioned in the past if I'm a true emotional eater I know for sure I'll eat when I'm happy ie celebrational (yes I'm making up a word here:))situations. But I think when I'm sad I revert to a child like I'm going to hurt God's feelings if I put in His temple things that I know I shouldn't be putting in me because He's not attending to something I feel He should. After all He can heal me of all hurt and brings to mind overall those tears were generated due to some testing and trials He's allowing me to go through right now, there being several not sure what triggered me emotionally but all things considered typically I'll go into woe is me mode over utilizing that food to comfort me and knowing the damage to follow. It's so foolish but admittedly I've done just that in the past.

So I'm grateful that I didn't do that this time, woman'd up:) Let the tears flow and spoke to my Father about it afterwards.

I did however find myself hungrier yesterday and fighting a migraine so I ate more than I'd planned out but due to hunger over overindulging and still stayed in calorie range due to the fact that I worked out. Not trying to eat what I worked off so trying not to do that but have to make sure I'm getting what my body needs as well and yesterday it needed more than what I'd provided for it. Also thinking I probably provide myself more calories during lunch than I allotted yesterday and therefore hunger kicked in quicker and longer.

But moral of the story, I didn't overindulge gave my body what it needed and kept it moving.

And joy came in the morning concerning those tears:)

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin